146 S. Main St, Boonsboro, 21713, Maryland, United States
CALL US: 301-668-0837
Tea Tree Essential Oil RAW Pure Organic Thinc. Skin .5 fl oz (15ml)
1 item(s) available
NEW: Tea Tree Essential Oil RAW Pure Organic Thinc. Skin .5 fl oz (15ml). Anti-Bacterial. Anti-Fungal. Antiviral. Grade A Therapeutic Essential Oils.
- Anti-Bacterial. Anti-Fungal. Antiviral
- Pure Organic Essential Oil - Tea Tree
- Source: China (works as well as Australian, but not as strong as a smell)
- Grade: A - Theraputic - Sustainably Harvested
- Aroma: Herbaceous, fresh, woody, earthy
- Properties & Benefits: Antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericide, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant
- Use on: Cloth Diaper Laundry, Acne, athlete's foot, candida, chicken pox, ringworm, oily skin, whooping cough, skin infections,
- Stored in: Amber Glass
- Available in: .35oz/10mL - .5oz/15mL - 2oz./30mL
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves
- Purity Tested/Quality Assured
- Organic & Natural, Packaged in Hawaii, USA
- Perfect for aromatherapy
Tea Tree oil is an ancient natural remedy. The remedy list seems endless, here are a few of our favs:
- Add 1-4 drops to a q-tip & apply to cold sores, gums, acne, sore ear, etc.
- Add 1-4 drops to washer. Great for heavily soiled laundry / moldy laundry / Cloth Diapers
- For toenail fungus; apply 1-2 drops of the oil directly onto infected toenails and rub it above and under the tip of the nail. Repeat this once per day.
See below for MANY more uses
Uses of Tea Tree Oil:
A common use of Tea Tree Oil is as a natural Acne treatment. Other uses include on Boils and Carbuncles, Toenail Fungus, Bad breath, inflamed gums, plaque & warts (esp. genital),
Excellent DENTAL Aid:
Tea Tree Oil, when used as a mouth wash, acts as a natural cure for bad breath, oral candidiasis, gingivitis, plaque, and inflamed gums. It also kills mouth bacteria prior to dental surgery and also reduces mouth irritation that is often caused by dental procedures.
Add 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil to a cup of warm water.
Use the solution as a mouthwash two to three times daily.
Always spit out the Tea Tree Oil mouthwash. Do not swallow it.
You may also add 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil to toothpaste when brushing teeth.
Sore Throat and Congestion
Tea Tree Oil can be combined with a simple steam inhalation technique to naturally cure congestion, sore throat, chest infections, and clearing up mucus:
- Fill a large cooking pot or bowl with water.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the stove and add 2 to 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil into it.
- Cover your head with a towel and lean over the top of the bowl so that the long ends of the towel are hanging down at the two sides of the bowl.
- Inhale the vapors for about 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat the process each night before going to bed until symptoms are cured completely.
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days it is best to consult your doctor.
Canker Sores and Laryngitis
Diluted in water, Tea Tree Oil is an effective treatment for canker sores and laryngitis:
- Add 3-4 drops of Tea Tree Oil to one cup of warm water.
- Gargle this solution twice daily. Do not swallow.
Dandruff and Lice
Studies have shown that shampoos with 5% of Tea Tree Oil can cure dandruff and help get rid of head lice.
Tea Tree Oil can also be used as an effective Home Remedy for Yeast Infection Treatment.
What are the Side Effects of Tea Tree Oil?
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should avoid the use of Tea Tree Oil.
- Undiluted Tea Tree Oil can cause itchiness, irritation, and redness on sensitive skin. Therefore, if you have sensitive skin, it is always safer to dilute the oil in another base oil such as olive oil.
- Pure Tea Tree Oil should never be taken internally in its undiluted form. Extra care should be taken when using it near the eyes, genitals, or even as a mouthwash. If taken internally, Tea Tree Oil can result in diarrhea, vomiting, impaired immune function, excessive drowsiness, sleepiness, confusion, poor coordination, and even coma. If you notice any of these symptoms of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
Mix with a carrier oil for many uses. Consult a professional source for proper ratios.
Our essential oils are of the highest quality therapeutic grade perfect for aromatherapy.
CAUTION: Use with care, highly concentrated. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
100% Pure Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil