Risk Free Trial
We know Cloth Diapers can be a little confusing. There are so many choices - how will you know what'll work best for your baby, lifestyle and budget? What’s a prefold vs an “all-in-one”?
We're so confident you CAN cloth diaper that we offer our "No-Dud Diaper Deal" 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If certain styles/brands don't suit you or your baby - return them for FULL store credit good towards ANYTHING else we carry. No risk, so why not get started today?!
Why Cloth Diaper?
There are several great reasons to cloth diaper, among them:
- Save money. A full, brand new stash of cloth diapers from birth to potty training can cost as little as $300 compared with an estimated $2600 for disposibles.
- Better Health. Cloth diapered children experience less diaper rash as cloth is more breathable and softer than disposables.
- Reduced Environmental Impact. Disposables account for nearly 50% of household waste in families that use them and 4% of landfill waste overall (about 2 tons of trash per child). And no disposable diaper has yet to decompose!
- They’re sooo much cuter than disposables! A whole rainbow of colors and great number of prints are available.
Which Cloth Diaper?
- First, read our Cloth Diaper Primer.
- Feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions or call at 301-668-0837.
- We hold in-store Cloth Diaper 101 classes on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6-7:30pm. Just call to reserve your spot - it's FREE!
- Not all cloth diapers work equal well for all children, budgets, or lifestyles. Buy what you'd like to try out (one per style or brand) and give them a good 30 days to get used to the routine. Keep notes about what you like and what works.
- We're here to help, even after your purchase. So feel free to continue to ask questions as you start your cloth diapering adventure.
- Now, shop!
How our No-Dud Diaper Deal Works:
Purchase one of each style and brand you'd like to try out of any of our new pocket diapers, fitteds, or all-in-ones. Aplix versus Snaps of the same brand count as a different style, but color variations do not. If you'd like to try prefolds, the No-Dud Diaper Deal applies to one cover per brand and fastener type and up to 6 prefolds. If you'd like to try an All-in-Two, choose one cover per brand and fastener type and up to 3 inserts (mix and match from available types).
Be sure you read and follow the washing instructions to ensure that you don't void the diaper's warranty as misused or stained diapers cannot be returned.
Try them and see how simple cloth diapering can be. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or questions. We can often help you over the phone to make a what seemed to be a margin diaper work great! If within 30 days you are not completely satisfied with a diaper, return it to receive full store credit good towards buying more of the diapers you loved or towards anything else we carry, if you decide cloth diapering isn't for you.
- Applies to 30-Days from your receipt of the product (as determined by the tracking number) or your due date (you must tell us your due date at time of purchase - up to 3 months out).
- If mailing, please Contact Us to receive a Return Authorization Number. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with, too!
- Package must be postmarked within 30 days of of your receipt.
- Products must have been washed according to manufacturer's instructions and be stain-free. Do not use diaper rash ointment- it'll coat the diapers, preventing proper absorption.
- Be sure your diapers are completely dry!
- Entire product must be returned (ie: inserts sold together with pocket diaper).
- Offer does not apply to consumables (ie: detergent, disposable inserts, etc.)
- Refund is given as a store credit of your purchase price and it’s share of the original shipping (if applicable) less any discounts or coupons applied.
- The No-Dud Diaper Deal applies to NEW cloth diapering products only. Our 14-Day Return policy applies to used cloth diapers.
To print out a copy of our No-Dud Diaper Deal, click here.