146 S. Main St, Boonsboro, 21713, Maryland, United States
CALL US: 301-668-0837
Milkmakers Bag of Cookie Mix Makes 12 Cookies: Choose Flavor
2 item(s) available
Google Product Category
Baby & Toddler > Baby Transport > Baby Carriers
NEW: Milkmakers Bag of Cookie Mix Makes 12 Cookies: Choose Flavor
We currently do not have the Gluten-free cookies in-stock. Please contact us if you'd like us to include them in our next order!
From the Manufacturer:
Mmmmmmm....are those fresh-baked cookies?
Milkmakers are recommended by Lactation Consultants.As busy as your life is, you can still fill your home with the deliciously comforting smell of fresh-baked cookies. We've taken our Milkmakers recipe and turned it into a mix, so you can have cookies in minutes.
I owe a lot of my breastfeeding success to lactation cookies.
By the time a Lactation Consultant told me about lactation cookies, I had tried just about every lactation remedy available. Lactation Cookies seemed like a dream come true: I could eat delicious cookies AND increase my milk supply. I tried them and was thrilled to see an immediate boost in my milk production.
Milkmakers cookies are a convenient, nutritious, delicious way for mom to get the nourishment she needs to make more milk.
- Convenient - just toss one in your bag.
- Delicious - our special recipe.
- Nutritious - oats and brewer’s yeast are natural galactagogues, and flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids which can be passed from mother to baby through breast milk.
Quality you can count on.
We supply Milkmakers cookies to hospitals, lactation consultants, and moms. We stand behind the quality of Milkmakers cookies 100%. If you’re not delighted with them, let us know.
- Just like grandma used to make with an added MILK BOOST!
- Milkmakers Cookie Mixes bake up soft and delicious...and fill your home with the smell of fresh-baked cookies..
- Natural and preservative free, made with organic ingredients. View our ingredients and nutrition panel.
- Reordering is easy.
- Each cookie comes in super-sealed packaging with an eighteen month shelf life. After you bake them, store in the freezer to extend freshness, they'll be ready to eat when you take them out.
- Eat one to two delicious lactation cookies every day. While every woman's body is different, most moms notice an increase in their milk supply after a few days.
- Each bag of mix makes 12 fresh-baked lactation cookies. Tuck a cookie in your bag and you're ready for another busy breastfeeding day.
Condition = NEW