146 S. Main St, Boonsboro, 21713, Maryland, United States
CALL US: 301-668-0837
Bummis Pull-on Potty Pant Training Pants: Choose Size & Color
6 item(s) available
Google Product Category
Baby & Toddler > Diapering > Diapers
NEW: Bummis Pull-On "Potty Pant" Training Pants. Look like undies, pull on and off like undies, but there is more than meets the eye.
Simple design. Tailored cut. Extra layers where it counts.
At Bummis, we love cloth diapers a lot. That being said, we know that at some point you’ll be happy to be done with them! Our Potty Pant will be your little one’s trusty companion for the transition from changing table to big-kid potty.
What’s so great about cloth? It lets your little one feel the wetness. Peeing in a potty starts to seem like a better idea after all. The icing on the cake? Babies in cloth tend to potty train SOONER!
Special features of the Potty Pant:
- Very trim – can easily be worn under clothing. No fluffy bums here!
- Looks like underwear – let your little one feel like a big kid! Easy on, easy off.
- Accidents? No problem. Two hidden absorbent layers where it counts. One layer of long loop cotton terry and one layer of microfiber. Training takes practice!
- Soft lining made of natural cotton-hemp fabric for maximum comfort and to allow for that helpful sensation of wetness.
- Outer layer of waterproof fabric prevents leaks.
- Stretchy lightweight side panels make for a trimmer fit, ultimate comfort and greater adjustability. Will accommodate wee ones of all sizes – from skinny minis to chunky monkeys!
- Different sizes allow for a perfect fit. Most kids will potty train within a few months and will probably wear the same size throughout the process.
The Potty Pant is absorbent and was designed to prevent leaks when accidents happen. It was not designed to be as absorbent as a diaper, so may not be appropriate at nap time or bed time for some big-kids-in-training.
The Potty Pant is made with careful attention to detail in the Bummis' own wonderful factory in the Montreal area, so that we are assured of good quality and fair labor practices. As much as possible, we use fabric and components that are sourced in North America. Our products are guaranteed to be free of lead, phthalates and BPA.
Made in Canada
Condition = NEW