146 S. Main St, Boonsboro, 21713, Maryland, United States
CALL US: 301-668-0837
1608 Snowman Stacker by Melissa & Doug Christmas
1 item(s) available
NEW 1608 Snowman Stacker by Melissa & Doug Christmas
We've taken a classic childhood toy and entered a touch of winter magic to create a wooden stacking snowman! Designed with a solid-wood rocking base for safety, it features eight wooden pieces. With his jaunty scarf and hat and a sweet smile, this cold-weather friend is sure to warm up snowy days.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Help the child to identify all the colors on the stacker toy.
- Remove three or more pieces from the dowel and lay them flat in front of the child. Ask the child to compare their sizes. Help the child to place them in order from smallest to biggest.
- Remove all the pieces from the dowel and lay them in a line, in order (bottom to top). Ask the child to place them on the dowel in order. When the child is ready, try scrambling the pieces first, then asking the child to build the stacker correctly.
- Ask the child to stack the pieces out of order to make a mixed-up snowman.
- Ask the child to try to assemble the snowman, in the correct order, without using the dowel.
- Help the child make up a story about the snowman. You could encourage the child to tell you about the snowy day when he was built, and about the children who made him.